Saturday, May 24, 2008

Emo-day

Lemme see....
Aaron, Benjamin, Ivy and I went to Kylie's hse for a sleepover since Ivy is going to Canada this Sunday. But sighs, we were suppose to chit-chat bitch about something instead we went seperate ways. Me, Aaron and Ben were watching Death Note 1&2 while Ivy and Kylie were glued to the computer and TV. -_-
Lols, I didnt know that the guy named L from death note was such a cutie =P
ahem~ Back to my story.
So yea, almost everyone went to sleep around 2.30am except for Ben.
He was busy watching movies. I think he watched around 5 movies alone.
LoL. and he slept for only an hour. How pityful. tsk3.
I woke up at 8.00am. Then, Ben and I watched Shrek The Third.
So stupid man, especially the so called Prince UglyCharming's part.
Ahaha, horrible. lmao.

Then we went to Kylie's school {Kuan Cheng} for some carnival.
It was soo bloody hottt! I don't understand why some of the girls there wore dress and high heels. swt betul. Don't they know the temperature that day was lyk 100 celcius?
I ate alot of otak-otak. Its so nice. >.<
Went back around 3pm.
I was really sleepy until I saw pizzas and snacks. *awakes immediately*

I will be sending Ivy and her family to the airport tomorrow.
Wishing all the best to them in Canada! =D

No comments: