Friday, March 20, 2009
New header again~
haha.
I had the mood of doing a new header again.
Thanks to Kyeli, I got my own quote.
We were busy arguing aimlessly about quotes and poems,
and tadaa, MY OWN quote came up. :D
Ah, went to Pahang for my hols. Frm Mon till Thurs.
Fun fun fun.
Ate like a pig. seriously. Its like x3 my lunch and dinner alone.
sighs, gonna put on weight again. -____-
blame it on my nafsu~♪
Went soaking in the sea, built my so-called-sandcastle.
Eventually gave up after several minutes and went crushing it down.
I love the cooling weather there, not like KL. my gosh.
Oh, haha. went shopping there!
You must be like why bother shopping there since there's plenty of shops here in KL?
Well, there's LESS people thus less SESAK, and THERE'S 50% discount! plus the tees are nice and cheap! :D
Bought a purple spaghetti strap and short pants. woot.
End my post here.
Wanna go gaming jap.
Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment