Do you wanna know whats the spoilers for BOF? HAAHAHAHAHAHA!
1st things 1st.
NEWS

With the last episodes of KBS drama Boys Over Flowers impending, fans are becoming excited seeing the photos of Joon Pyo and JanDi kissing released.
Previously on the 21st episode aired on 17th March, Goo-Geum fans have fretted when the episode ended with the wedding ceremony of Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and his fiance Ha Jae Kyung (Lee Min Kyung).
Also in that episode, when Joo Pyo had wanted to injure his arm to run away from the wedding ceremony, Geum JanDi (Goo Hye Sun) had stopped him and said, “If you can’t run away from this ceremony, then just get married.” It was a heartwrenching scene for the 2 characters.
But with the kissing scenes revealed, the 2 had looked very happy together.
Boys Over Flowers is an adaptation of a Japanese famous manga, and fans have known from the start that Joon Pyo and Jan Di will have a happy ending.
But with the recent progression of the story, it seems that Joon Pyo had been stucked with going through the wedding ceremony and Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) had been spending time consoling JanDi and staying by her side, it seemed that the happy ending is almost not happening.
From the production side, they have also been keeping their mouth tight by saying that the ending to the drama may just be different from the original version.
Drama Boys Over Flowers have been one of the highlights of 2009, fans are anticipating to see if the ending will be a happy one for JanDi and Joon Pyo or if it will be different.
We will know what the production group has in mind with the episode aired on 23rd March.
source: kbites
-----------------------------------------
now..
22nd Episode BOF [Preview] -----> click on it!
Translation :
Mr. Jung: Young master.
Joonpyo: How's Jandi? Is she ok?
Mr. Jung: Dr. Lim has taken her to his house.
Joonpyo: To Jihoo's house??
Mr. Jung: As of right now, that's the safest place she can go.
Joonpyo: Let me borrow your cellphone.
Joonpyo: Are you ok?
Jandi: Yeah~
Joonpyo: Even if you weren't okay, you're not the type who would tell me.
Jandi: I'm really okay.
Joonpyo: Just wait a little bit longer. This time, even if i have to leave my house, i'm going to protect you.
Jandi: What do you mean?
Joonpyo: The evil witch is not just going to sit back and watch. She's going to cause trouble. I'm telling you that I'll be ready for her.
Jandi: Don't do that.
Joonpyo: What?
Jandi: Whatever happens, you have to be the reason. I don't want you protecting me.
Joonpyo: Why? You're my woman, so it's obvious that i protect you.
Jandi: The idea of someone looking over someone else, and protecting that someone.. i don't like that kind of stability. Up until now, I've received a lot from you, the F4 sunbaes, and Jaekyung. At the least, I want you and I to be on equal standing. I want to go through what i have to face.
Joonpyo: Did you know?
Jandi: What?
Joonpyo: There's no cute side of you whatsoever. [little boy pulls on his jacket]Hey. What are you doing?
Jandi: Chan, what's wrong?
Joonpyo: What's wrong?! [little boy whispers into jp's ear] What?! This isn't something to laugh about! Hold it! No matter what, you have to hold it!
Woobin: It's worse than death these days. Yi Jung is acting like a pain, Joonpyo's imprisoned.. I've been so stressed. Look. My skin has been deteriorating. Don't worry too much, though. It's not a big deal. He's just not allowed to go out.. He ruined a wedding in front of that almighty woman. It would be strange if there was no consequence. I'm planning on going to Joonpyo right now. Do you want me to deliever a message or anything? [jandi shakes her head] Are you okay, Jandi?
Jandi: I'm doing perfectly fine.. Why? Why are you looking at me like that?
Woobin: Just... you staying at Jihoo's house.. it seems like both you and Jihoo are comfortable about that. [jd gives him a look] I'm just saying.. [gets up to leave] Be strong, Geum Jandi. And thanks.
Jandi: For what?
Woobin: Jihoo. I've never seen him look so peaceful and comfortable. He found his grandfather because of you.
Jandi: No, right now they're doing me a favor.
GaEul: You're going to quit? You're just going to run away from it like this? You think this is what that person wants?
YiJung: It doesn't matter anymore.
GaEul: It matters to me! In order to obtain a strong heart that doesn't break easily, you told me that you have to be shaped and burnt. It's only then that you won't feel any regrets!
YiJung: It was all just nonsense.
GaEul: It's not over yet! You're not finished! I refuse to give up like this. This hand, i'm going to make it move once again.
Chairman Kang: The preparations are going smoothly, right?
Mr. Jung: Chairman, the failed negotiations...
Chairman Kang: You know perfectly well that this about more than the negotiations.
Mr. Jung: What are your plans?
Chariman Kang: This time, I'm going to take out the roots. Luckily, I know what's more important than money to that child..
Joonpyo: I have a proposition.
Chairman Kang: Proposition?
-end-
Just to make things clear, the conversation between Jung and the evil witch might not be exactly right (like the first four lines of that convo). i kind of had a hard time translating that part.
Creidt: TW1NKLE @ soompi
SPOILER!
Omgg, Jun Pyo's dad is still live!! - in Episode 23.
------------------
Some pictures. :)
spoiler pics for Ep.22 from the KBS website



--------------------------------------------
ADDITION!
For Ga Eul and Yi Jung lovers. :) I think this is an upcoming episode?OMG, I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHERRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment