omg, thank God my computer had resurrected!
weee! My files are now safeeeee! tks to my friends (mainly in AF) who wants to give me all their DBSK files. :) and Ben too. ahahahha.
Just got back from Pav. woot.
Leg sakit, although I wore sport shoe, but I dont know why, damn sakit.
Walking aimlessly. Looking at rich people buying Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Guess.
All we could do is stare and air-liur-melilir keluar. sadcase.
Ate our lunch at Ichiban Boshi.
I only ate 2 plates of sushi. omg, like that already cost rm8! swt. shit.
Went starbucks and bought 2 cups of ice-blended. I SHARED with 2 people okay? lol.
Went to Paris Hilton's stall since Joy wanna tukar her merchandise from her stall.
Tried on her perfume and wow, I like it.
Its actually quite sweet but not that strong. just nice.
might ask my dad to buy for me. ^^
Now, I'm off to do my edboard work. Sad case. lol.
adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment