Friday, September 18, 2009

TU-TU-TU-TU-TAH-DAH!


I am happeh! :D

Went to 1 Utama today and I bought a yellow-black dress and a cute black top from Nichii! Actually those two are for future Christmas and CNY clothings. Ahhahah!! My mom said buy earlier la, in case no time to go hangkai later. Oh well, there's no sales anyway, WTH RIGHT!? =.= It makes no difference.
I feel my legs wanna putus now. Walking everywhere, passing the same shops again and again, but its a good exercise! Not alot of people though, I guess people balik kampung already.

Its official, I love Nichii and Forever 21 clothings. ;D ;D
I found 2 tops in Forever 21 which the necklines were decorated with sequins which is super nice but sadly there's no more size S! Sighs, THESE THINGS MUST HAPPEN TODAY HUH? Those tops I'd been eye-ing MUST run out of stock! Grrr! Pardon me, I realised size S{at Forever 21} is still quite huge for me. Nyehnyeh, I LOST WEIGHT YO! I'm so happy!
What pisses me off more is I can't find AADBSK 3 anywhere in Rock Corner nor Speedy! AHH! OH WHY!!?
I want a JACKET! Someone get me one for Christmas present! xD


No comments: