School holiday are super sexy as said by Sally. Uhuh, its so true. It will be sexier if there's 1 month of holiday! :D :D Oh yeah~
Well, last Saturday MIF and MAF join forces and held a steamboat gathering! *applause* Plus it was raining really heavily in the afternoon and man, such a nice, gorgeous, beautiful weather to eat steamboat! :D :D Approximately 50 people turned up, well duh, who doesn't want free food!? xP When there's food there's people, Bak kata pepatah, ada gula ada semut. *nods nods* The steamboat started at 7.00pm. There's like 5 tables, each with their own pot and stove. So we youngsters getting ready to "ATTACK" when the food's cooked. Like prey-predator. I ate like, well, I don't know? Close to 10 bowls of meatballs, crabmeats, veges, etc. And the bowl is really tiny okay! Unlike KYLIE'S ONE! The size of her bowl = 3 of mine!! swt. Thats pig, she ate like x2 of mine, close to 20! AHAHHAA, or I think more then that, she's one hell of a pig there and she ate the most although she extracted her tooth out. Geng. I salute you woman! We had fun camwhoring and fighting for food in the process. :)
Joshua PIGAY claimed that the food wasn't enough. Well, its enough to last till the next day plus some families terpaksa 'tapau' back the food! SHEESH, we AGAIN ate steamboat the next day after church for lunch!
OMG, now, I'm scared to eat steamboat for the whole year now. Ughh, jelak already!
I miss the time with you MIF jakuns! Hope I could join you guys again next year! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment