Friday, February 13, 2009

school as always.



school sucks like shit.
running up and down doing stuff(s) for green board. and yes, it was in a total rush+mess.
we went crazy finding papers, imagining how our 'mother nature' would look like.
and she looks fat. a fat mother nature. konon she's pregnant. ahaha. wdvr crap la. [fyi, i drew that but did NOT colour it] and the colour looks so ugly. Dil was like "We should have stayback and coloured it!" cos you know why? the eyes was green and the skin was yellow.
sick fella, poor mother. -_-
havent even finish sticking the alphabets V.O.L.L.E.Y to the board i'm doing.
stupid VOLLEY doesnt even stick!! I feel like tearing the whole thing down.
shouting in front of the board like some psycho freak trying to make it STICK!



anyway, nothing interesting in my life. school, tuition, sleep, eat, piano, and study.
omg, exam is like 3 freakin weeks and I havent even study a thing! except add maths chapter 1 - Function.
my fav topic now, I hate functions before cos' i thought it was freakin hard and annoying cos' I did not get the ans and stuff, but yeah, its so fun getting annoyed! :D
okay, im crapping now.
I wanna check out new infos about my hubbies.
bye.








I post because some ppl said my blog's dead.
I wonder who? ;)

No comments: