back from tuition!
Had Acct in the morning den in the afternoon, Physics and Chemistry.
OMG, I felt like falling asleep during Physics! I guess it was the 'dark' atmosphere.
lol, nolarh, i'm hallucinating.
Then in Chemistry, ahaha. its so funny.
Siew Jin said that we were like 'moving our house'. We went to the hall which is like so small! and all of the students were like 'squeezed' in together. Guess how many students?
100+ My gosh! Its like 4 Sc. Alpha, Beta and Gamma ppl altogether in one SMALL freakin hall! -_________-
Suffocated at the back. Chewing and sucking on sweets that Niro gave. ahaha.
We are gonna have diabetes since we are eating it everytime in tuition classes. It keeps on going up every week...
I can't stand those CHINESE girls! omg, the dressing.
Its either damn lala OR damn slutty. ahaha. I mean seriously.
There's one. wearing HALTER NECK TOP, really SHORT pants and HEELS.
Omg, you are not going to a wedding or clubbing larh weyh. Its tuition.
Who's gonna see your sexy legs!? We are sitting down anyway, not a fashion show.. -_-
ahahahaahaa, I saje wanna complain cos' I got nothing better to do now.
Waiting for my show, Boys Before Flowers to load finish.
SO PATHETIC MAN! I watched only ONE PART yesterday.
Siew Jin and Pei Jin was like laughing at me and said "WHAT!? ONE PARTTT!?!" lmaooo~
What to do!!? My connection is so freakin slow! Until now, not even half of it is done.
sighs.
Happy V day.
Owh, its my day! :D
Owh, its my day! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment