YAYS! RESULTS!
SUPER NERVOUS BUT EXCITED! :D
it started at 10am.
And guess what? I woke up at 9.55am. LOL!
I was like, oh? so late dy and later I realised I was shaking.
shitttt!
Dont have mood to eat, sms-ing friends asking whether they had reached school or not.
and NO, ALL of them are still at home. LMAO!
chilling, watching FAIRY ODD-PARENTS.
laughing like a maniac cos' its so lame but entertaining.
LMAO! I guess my brain was un-functioning on that moment.
Too nervous.
Reached SCHOOL! OMG! I saw Karman, Diane, Syara and Kah Wai!
SHITTT~ they got their results already!
I was half dead, still sleepy. -_- but nervous at the same time.
Saw Siew jin, hugged her sooo tighly! She got 7As too! ^^
OHHHHH~ one step closer to see my teacher,
I did not realised that the person beside me was Tharine. LMAO!!! wth!
Take the slip, look at it, 7As! :D
My eyes were sparkling! waahah!
Then I saw Sally coming, den came along Xuangy den only the diva, Dil arrived.
lmao! Cheers to ALL OF US! woohoo!!
Took pics, jumping up and down, kacau-ing other ppl and den CIAO~
Din celebrate, more on computer. omg! Im on comp since 2.30pm!
Specs are calling me. lol!
Overall! I did my best and this was my result! Thanks God! :D
Thanks MOM and DAD!
and not forgetting my COOL SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS!
LOVEEEE YAAAAAA!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment