Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gayo Daejun 2008 [29th Dec]



Okay, my time to spazz about K-Pop.
OMFG! GAYO DAEJUN 2008 SUPER RAWKS!


Happened yesterday.
My AF friends were STREAMING LIVE! argh!
I regret for not dld-ing TvAnt cos I know it would be freaking slow plus with streamyx condition these days. Freakin sucks.
Oh well.


Piano Battle - Xiah Junsu vs TaeYang
Omg! This is freakin awesome!
Junsu sang "My everything" by 98 degrees! OMFG! Not trying to be biased BUT Junsu is really amazing! Playing piano at the same time he still can control his pitching! I had goosebumps and I felt like I was in heaven for 2 minutes dere.
YT link : Piano Battle

Dance Battle - {in order} Taemin, Seungri, Eunhyuk, Jaebum, Yunho
Oh! Hail to the king! Yunho!! Amazing dance but hate the outfit, looks too tight and "lala" in my opinion. Eunhyuk with his robot performance was AMAZING! Pro pro pro!
Taemin, can you believe THAT guy is only 15!? Loving his attitude!
His expression is like "Dont, F with me" lmao.
YT link : Dance Battle

Mirotic+Wrong Number performance
Most amazing performance ever! Love to bits.
Killed me in the end with their sexy backs and shoulders. @@
Went crazy and I thought my jaw couldnt get any "longer".
Ah, cant express it, its too much!
YT link : Mirotic&Wrong Number performance


No comments: