Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ignore it.

lol. fangirling is my thang. =D Ignore the crap-i-ness.
Feel like going to Cheer 2008 to support my school,
but kinda lazy to get up from my bed. I mean, hello? School's on Monday!?
Gosh, why!? Time flies, fast.
Gah! I cant believe Super Junior is having their concert NOW in Thailand!
I wanna watch too! Man Siew Jin, you better get your mom and dad to say YES for the upcoming concert in Malaysia! -_-
Did some acting in church for our anniversary, serious suckiness man. -_-
I hate my role as the main character. GRRR~
No offence but yeah... <.<
Bored, trying to polish my nail, French style. too bad it turns out U-GA-LAY
Sticking to pastel green.

Must buy :
- Dress
- Heels
- Shades
- Food.

Okay, I better stop here before I start fangirling about Super junior and DBSK.
You dont wanna hear it. >.<

dang! my baby! =D

No comments: