Friday, July 11, 2008

Cheaters!

Our exams is kinda weird this time. Very weird! Its not like exam at all!
Cos' we were like sitting NEXT to each other and well practically our desk wasnt empty
So yea, we werent Amanah at all.
We were too smart to be in this class.
When our teachers werent in the class during the exams, we will be like turning front and back, asking for answers. Checking ans in the textbooks under our desk...funny ryte?
Its kinda fun actually, I wish i could do like this during PMR. [yeah ryte.. -_-]
Today Geography was funny, its like we are doing latih tubi instead of exam.
We were 'almost' walking here and there,
turning 360 degrees to the back discussing our answers. haha!
Yep, so yea, the end of intervensi, next stop, Percubaan!
omg, I'm soo not ready!! Around 26 days more! @.@

I was practically bored, so yea, do this quiz thing,
Woohoo! Its official, Junsu is my hubby! HAHAHA.

No comments: