For those people who doesn't wanna read my blog, you can just ambil you punya cursor to the top right of your windows and click the big X or the red button thing if you don't wanna go any further below. :)
So yeah, its been like 2 months since I updated. Don't blame me, blame the government for doing exams. Why is for anyway? To test our brain? or to just torture us? My brain just rained blood and all those substances in your brain, eww, imagine your.... nevermind. I hate Biology. weee!
OMFG! Result slip is coming out, soon. More like NEXT WEEK? as said by Sandra. Heart attack. Let us say grace to GOD before our mom starts warming up their mouths for more lecturing. OH YAY FABULOUS! XD Well, that doesn't happen to me, my mom will just say I did my best and these are the results I should be getting. So yeah, shouldn't be crying over spill milk huh? I'm not a kiasu person, so I don't care people. :)
Oh by the way, I did GOOD for community, I helped decorated the church! *applause* LOL. Its chaotic and fun! Kylie and I were in charged of decorating the christmas tree! More like we INSIST of doing it. Well, kinda regret doing that cos' its sickening! We did 3 times of RE-moving and RE-inserting the ornaments and lights again and again.
1st try, the lights TER-CACATED, basically half of the lights were NOT lighting up. So we tried another sets of light and insert it too, suddenly, *pooooff* NOTHING. *wind blows~* LOL! Hence, removed the lights again. Then, insert the ribbons. The results? Too ugly. All of the 'viewers' claiming that the tree looked like its been kidnapped and raped and tied, thank you so much. Remove it again.
2nd try, the people started complaining that the lights were too ugly and too dimly-like. LOL! So removed it again. We inserted another set of lights which are red in colour. It looks fine. well, sort off. I had headached going round and round the tree inserting and removing the lights! =.=
3rd try, instead of ribbons, we had the long and furry thing, I don't know what it is called. Its silver though, so we insert in to our tree! TADAH! It looks NICE! :D And we had a BIG RED RIBBON ON TOP OF THE TREE! So cute! We put BALL BALLS {thats what I called it, mind you dirty minded people. =.=} and pine cones on our tree! All's in silver! The results? FANTASTIC! ;D Until Auntie Wai Ching came in and starts shouting that the lights' in weird place and all. GAH! Kylie was like insisting that everything was fine. XD
Okay, I gotta off now, pictures next time people. Its gonna be in my kerja amal MORAL NEXT YEAR! :) Ciao! Nites!
No comments:
Post a Comment