Woot! Dil's party was yesterday! (24/1)
Siew Jin and I went right after our tuition ended.
Siew jin's bro and sis came to fetch us. But den we end up in Leisure Mall to buy her bdae gift. Beyonce's new album, "I am... Shasha Fierce"
haha. was the earliest to arrive, well Tabitha was 1st actually.
Walked around took our bath and ta-da~ Wait for the guest to arrive. ^^
Man, you know Malaysian ppl. -_____-''
1 hour late. Oh well, ate loads of food, burning stuff, played cards, playing with the helium balloon and den dancing! xD we were like mad ppl yesterday.
I was sweating like mad! Like I just came back frm a marathon. lmao.
Oh well let the pics do the talking. I'm lazy to type. xD
btw, i din load all pics YET. My comp so damn slow now, so im pissed off waiting for the pics to load.
No comments:
Post a Comment